How on Earth do you prepare for our Offense? (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
I can see, just like the 9''er's did, take away the deep ball, pressure on Drew, our second line WR's stunk it up, but THEN, THEN you've got DEUCE and Reggie with Big Mike blocking up front! Or you get Reggie underneith or even DEUCE out in the flats!

Our Defensive Secondary has GOT to SETTLE DOWN or something! Too many WR's getting open down field, there is no doubt!

Bush is a Match-up NIGHTMARE! He makes folks look ridiculous! With Jeff Faine blocking his heart out and Karney and DEUCE that is a LOAD up the middle!

Lordy! MERCY! I just KNOW we have this game even with the severe injuries to our passing game. If Devery and Campbell could just hang on to the ball! Then we'd have an even better chance!

I still like our chances and I will happily take the points too!

How about Bily Cundiff kicking the ball into the end zone! Major PROPS on bringing him in on the TEAM! We needed that ability!

HEY DAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

The SAINTS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well with Bush, Colston, and Horn all hurt this week all you do is shut the run down as best you can. Henderson and Copper aren't reliable enough to make them not put 8 in the box.

Our only chance is Bush doing what he did this past week.

The Cowboys beat the Colts who had both of their receivers healthy, let's not act like they haven't beat a good offense this year. If we want this game we're going to have to earn it, and I mean the defense.

How do you prepare for the Saints offense?
The Rosary!

Attachments

• confirmation_rosary_cross.jpg
    confirmation_rosary_cross.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 71
Also, #26 is an awesome receiving threat. I doubt we'll ever get to the point where we rely on it, but Deuce can catch, and not just swing passes and whatnot -- he can run routes and catch.

Also, I love what Stecker brings to this offense. Nobody ever thinks about him when gameplanning for us.

While I do think Henderson and Copper are CAPABLE of picking up the slack at WR, I'm just not sure that they will... in such a big game... on such a big stage. The depth, or lack there of, at WR is also concerning. The fact that we'll be w/out our #1 and #1a WRs this week, and we're STILL a very dangerous offense, really says something IMO.

Also, #26 is an awesome receiving threat. I doubt we'll ever get to the point where we rely on it, but Deuce can catch, and not just swing passes and whatnot -- he can run routes and catch.

Also, I love what Stecker brings to this offense. Nobody ever thinks about him when gameplanning for us.

I've heard DREW comment on Aaron Stecker a few times !!!!!

We should see Michael Lewis @ WR too! That's a threat I've seen work over the years. ML is no stranger to the Offense either and I KNOW he just wants a CHANCE to show up for his TEAM!

Well with Bush, Colston, and Horn all hurt this week all you do is shut the run down as best you can. Henderson and Copper aren't reliable enough to make them not put 8 in the box.

Our only chance is Bush doing what he did this past week.

Henderson has burned enough teams deep this year, that defenses have to respect his deep speed. Put Reggie in the slot, and they'll have a hard time keeping 8 in the box.

79346190_53126996f6_b.jpg

Run blitz like mad, keep the pressure on to take away the deep ball and don't miss any tackles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom