How overrated is Richard Sherman? (2 Viewers)

Seriously? I don't get the bash the SB loser thing when we couldn't make it out of the first round and San Fran beat us. He's 31 coming off a serious injury at corner, he was a top guy in his time but now not so much.

He actually had a decent season. He's not the player he was in Seattle, but with the 9ers defense, he doesn't need to be. I don't think he's overrated. Good solid player approaching the end of his career. I mean we're alright at the position but I wouldn't mind having him.

Last edited:
Most corners will get beat by Hill and Watkins. Like I tell everybody whatever Mahomes gets paid he should give them and Kelce a cut. Honestly he impressed me given his age and the fact that he came back from that injury.

He is not overrated.

Well according to the level that he's raised himself to..........................yes he is over rated.

From his opinion of himself....a bit much. From my perspective he is above average. When with us he was great on his corner and when in press man did all he needed to do to bait quarterbacks into throwing his direction so he could defend it. He was not very fast but used his agility to get angles to make it to the receiver on time. Now he does not have the speed he used to have by a step and still has the intelligence to get the angle correctly. But as shown in the Owl, he got beat a couple times. The receiver ran over him and was very fast getting beyond him. Yes he got stung. I am not too unhappy about it with the way he has been against the coaching staff here. One more thing, the ninahs probably used him as a template for use in retraining all the backfield. In that and mentoring all the young bucks there, he probably has made that team a lot better. Ego aside....still just a bit above average.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom