How overrated is Richard Sherman? (2 Viewers)

2400.jpg

I don’t like him at all. But he is older now. He’s going to get beat. The problem is that he acts like he is still the best, and the media tried to make him out to be a super smart and likeable guy. But I still see an arrogant, yet smart, thug.

- Zero criminal record
- Married with two daughters
- Known as a great teammate
- Has a communications degree from one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Is extremely involved in charitable giving. Has his own charity that provides school supplies to low-income children

You see this man as a "thug"

Huh.

- Zero criminal record
- Has a communications degree from one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Is extremely involved in charitable giving. Has his own charity that provides school supplies to low-income children

Huh.

Indeed. Of all the things, he's absolutely not a thug. Maybe on the field in a way...but certainly not off the field.

- Zero criminal record
- Known as a great teammate

Huh.

Well said. He is arrogant, cocky, and abrasive from an opponent's fan's point of view. I think he talks too much. But thug? No way

He’s over-eighty, not overrated.
:hihi:

He isn’t overrated.

He knows what he’s good at and coaches scheme to let him shine. He knows how to get under his opponent’s skin and he’s got the game to back it up. He’s the perfect heel and everything I would want in a corner.

I’ve always loved Sherman; wish he could’ve had a run here in his prime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom