How should the Saints go about replacing Chase Daniel? (1 Viewer)

We most def DONT need to draft a QB there are many decent guys on FA that we can grab. We need all of our picks this year and the QBs In this draft are horrible maybe next year!

You mean the guy who has thrown 9 passes in regular season games over the past 3 seasons? I wouldnt really worry too much about who replaces him.

Why do we have to replace Chase Daniel. He's not gone till he's gone. It is bad juju to look at replacements for a good player who has not left.

Colt McCoy seems to be a logical choice.

I don't know, the league seems to be shifting towards the big arm, with speed attached to it thing...again. Might as well bring in a couple of rooks and take a look, seems like McCoy would be a waste of both a roster spot and a season of learning for a younger kid with more upside....

Why do we have to replace Chase Daniel. He's not gone till he's gone. It is bad juju to look at replacements for a good player who has not left.

Jets are looking at him and he could get a starting job there

Jets are looking at him and he could get a starting job there

Jets have Sanchez and just signed Garrard. We don't lose Chase to the Jets. A much stronger argument could be made for KC, JAX, or BUF.

I dont care who our back up is. Without Drew, we're sunk. So I'd prefer a late round draft pick or UDFA, or a young vet who was stuck on a bad team previously, because who knows - if god forbid theyre ever forced to play, we might strike gold and be able to flip them the next season for a first or second rounder if they perform well.

Since it's looking like Chase Daniel won't be coming back, should the Saints look for a cheap backup in free agency or grab a QB in the middle rounds of the draft?

Wow!! Last time I checked Daniels was still on the team and rumors were floating around that he might be available for another backup job with the Chiefs?!?!

Why would Chase accept going to bottom feeding teams just to be another clipboard holder!?!?!

i've always like Matt Moore and i think he's currently available. though i think he deserves to be a starter in this league, not just one of the best backups around.

pretty sure he'll be looking to start somewhere though...?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom