How spicy do you peperoncini? (1 Viewer)

How spicy do you prefer a peperoncini?

• Mild - like a nice salad bar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medium - turn up the heat a bit please

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Spicy - ay yay yay!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Whatever who gives a crap

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There's a pretty wide variety. Some people like them mild and soggy like a grocery store brand. Some people like them crisp and spicy, Med style.

I like some heat, those Mezzetta medium heat peppers from the store are good. There's a greek joint we go to that gives you a peperoncini on the side of the grill plates and they're practically dry, and momentarily burn your tongue hot. I like them but not with a cracker and cheese.

I like them spicy and with some crisp or whatever to them I don’t like when they are soggy, nor do I like them all dried out

There's a pretty wide variety. Some people like them mild and soggy like a grocery store brand. Some people like them crisp and spicy, Med style.

I like some heat, those Mezzetta medium heat peppers from the store are good. There's a greek joint we go to that gives you a peperoncini on the side of the grill plates and they're practically dry, and momentarily burn your tongue hot. I like them but not with a cracker and cheese.
It can't be "spicier" than this I don't like my mouth on fire because I can't taste the food.

Get some good feta (Tnuva feta from Costco is the best I've found and the closest to what I had in Greece). Break off a hunk, pop it into your mouth with a pepperoncini... so good.

If you're feeling fancy, you could stuff the feta into the pepperoncini and return it/them to the brine to eat later.

I like most things pretty spicy, but for a peperoncini, I think medium is ideal.

It depends on what I'm eating.

A Chicago dog needs low to medium heat sport peppers

An Italian beef needs hot giardiniera.

Sometimes I like medium heat, pickled jalapeno slices on a burger.

Mild to medium on a salad.

Get some good feta (Tnuva feta from Costco is the best I've found and the closest to what I had in Greece). Break off a hunk, pop it into your mouth with a pepperoncini... so good.

If you're feeling fancy, you could stuff the feta into the pepperoncini and return it/them to the brine to eat later.

I like a slice of sharp cheddar, a thin triscuit and a peperoncini. So good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom