How the Saints can become legendary (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This is a post that I hope matters to people who may listen and care enough to take part.

This is where not your grand fathers Saints happens.

This is where Drew Brees happens.

This is where a nobody and a long shot wins games happens.

Sr.com is place where people talk and we encourage one another happens.

But beyond that look at me, go ahead, are you afraid of me? Is this your feelings on this team? As a fan of a losing team does that bring you down so much that people ridicule you. but be warned we are not going away quietly. WE are becoming legendary and if thats the problem with you, too bad and go support another team because we don't want you.

This is the New Orleans Saints and as being fans, we don't care what others may think, we have attitude, we may be addled, bipolar ed as a forlorn ed franchise, but we are still here after 40 years.

so when you mock us, please go ahead and do it with all your heart, call us names, but know that we are loved and respected at the same time. and know we are loved for the exact reasons.

Become Legendary

Last edited:
Good post. Anyone can like the Patriots, Colts, Steelers, Cowboys, Packers that have a history of winning, but only TRUE fans can stay faithful to a team that has a history of losing. The building blocks are there to turn this into a winning franchise and if 2006 is a taste of what that is like I can't wait to be on board for that magical ride.

I do on occasion, ricky. I like the Hornets and when I see the NBA Matters commercials, I usually get an idea to exploit for the Saints. It makes sense that I take advantage of something that seems to rime and have a good ring to it.

Hope you don't mind of course

This is a post that I hope matters to people who may listen and care enough to take part.

This is where not your grand fathers Saints happens.

This is where Drew Brees happens.

This is where a nobody and a long shot wins games happens.

Sr.com is place where people talk and we encourage one another happens.

have you watched the movie "300" recently? Cause you quote the lines from that movie! LOL!

watch much NBA?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/evApapdysp0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/evApapdysp0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

gravity-shoes.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom