How the Saints spent their offseason vacations (1 Viewer)

• Admin
86422-29ede686a8c9b96d8750f33babeec61e.gif

By Jeff Duncan | NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune

Terron Armstead, left tackle

Family: Twin daughters, Triniti and Tatiana; son, Tristan.

We did Disney World for four days and got destroyed by the heat, but it was a great experience. We tried to hit as many parks as we could. It was a grind but it was fun, learning experience. All the kids had a great time. They were exhausted, though. But the parents might have been even more exhausted.

Tyeler Davison, defensive tackle

I did Europe in February with my girlfriend. We stayed in London for four nights, went to Paris for four days, Venice for one day and Rome for three days. We got to see all the main sights: the Coliseum; the Eiffel Tower; Big Ben; Stonehenge. It was my first time to those places except for London. Then in early March I went to Thailand with my buddies. We went to Bangkok, Hat Yai, Chiang Mai and Phuket (City). Thailand has a little bit of a wild, wild West feel to it. It’s a little bit of a crazy place. You can have fun and do whatever without getting into too much trouble. We got to see some Muay Thai fights. It was a cool experience, seeing difference places around the world. It gives you a little difference perspective on the world at-large. ...

Full Story - NOLA.com

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom