How to be unluckily lucky. (1 Viewer)

Saintsi

Palling around.
Reaction score
So, yesterday I get an email from Maxim Magazine titled "Congratulations!!! You Just Won...". Immediately I think it's spam, but on the off chance that I have a subscription to Maxim and the email and on long days I always submit to their contests. I open the email and see it's actually legit and to their Harley Davidson Contest. I don't ride motorcycles, nor do I have the desire to ever start, but the grand prize was something like a trip for 4 to Vegas with $5000 spending cash and a custom Harley. I start reading more and see the there are attached documents for me to fill out and fax back to them. At this point, I'm thinking of which friends I'll bring to Vegas, which of them will get upset if I don't invite them, when all of the sudden I get halfway down the email and see the horrible words of "runner up".
My prize: A free training/driving course from Harley Davidson.
So, that's how to be unluckily lucky.

At this point, I'm thinking of which friends I'll bring to Vegas, which of them will get upset if I don't invite them

Yeah, after all those crazy times we've shared, I'd be pretty upset if I wasn't the one you selected to go with you. I'm sure if you won the runner up prize, you could still go on the trip to the location just to see all the cool stuff. I doubt they'd force you actually on a bike if you didn't want.

So, yesterday I get an email from Maxim Magazine titled "Congratulations!!! You Just Won...". Immediately I think it's spam, but on the off chance that I have a subscription to Maxim and the email and on long days I always submit to their contests. I open the email and see it's actually legit and to their Harley Davidson Contest. I don't ride motorcycles, nor do I have the desire to ever start, but the grand prize was something like a trip for 4 to Vegas with $5000 spending cash and a custom Harley. I start reading more and see the there are attached documents for me to fill out and fax back to them. At this point, I'm thinking of which friends I'll bring to Vegas, which of them will get upset if I don't invite them, when all of the sudden I get halfway down the email and see the horrible words of "runner up".
My prize: A free training/driving course from Harley Davidson.
So, that's how to be unluckily lucky.

Dude, can I have it?

Dude, can I have it?

:17:

Small+Harley+Davidson+Photos.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom