"How to beat the Falcons in the GA dome" by Trent Dilfer (1 Viewer)

mither_rome

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I've got a tip for beating the Falcons at home. USE YOUR CHALLENGES. Especially on a questionable 4th and 3 where Gonzo dribbles the football like Jason friggin' Kidd. McCarthy remains an idiot.

fwaokda

I like Trent but that was a stupid video. Here's what he said don't bother watching it, it was too short and you had to sit through ads.

"Make them kick field goals, and have your team finish their drives with 6 pts" - Trent

Thanks for stating the obvious!

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
It's a short clip, where Dilfer says... "make the Falcons kick FGs instead of finishing drives with TDs."

He says "You finish drives with TDs, and they finish with FGs, you win."

Nothing really profound or earth-shattering here... pretty much common sense. Weak effort from Dilfer.

OP
iChill

iChill

Word to Mother!
Reaction score
I like Trent but that was a stupid video. Here's what he said don't bother watching it, it was too short and you had to sit through ads.

"Make them kick field goals, and have your team finish their drives with 6 pts" - Trent

Thanks for stating the obvious!

Right. Thats pretty much how you stop any team. I was honestly expecting him to say something about doubling Gonzales on 3rd downs.

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
I've got a tip for beating the Falcons at home. USE YOUR CHALLENGES. Especially on a questionable 4th and 3 where Gonzo dribbles the football like Jason friggin' Kidd. McCarthy remains an idiot.

I've been asking for someone to describe this play, as I did not see the game. Anyone? Dare I say, Bueller? :hihi:

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
On a somewhat related note... I have a close friend who is a diehard Turds fan and a season ticket holder for years... He said (and meant it) that he really believes that Arthur Blank is playing dirty and buying up as many of the opposing team tickets as possible, so the Falcons fans can easily dominate their dome. He says that this year has been strange in that he sees much less opposing team's fans in the stands at Turd games this year than ever before.

FWIW.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom