"How to beat the Falcons in the GA dome" by Trent Dilfer (1 Viewer)

While they did rush to the line, they still had enough time in between plays for the broadcast team to replay the Gonzalez non-catch from two different angles before the snap of the ball. After the snap, that's when Billick said that McCarthy was probably fuming mad that his coaches upstairs didn't react quick enough......and then they show McCarthy on the sideline and he's lookin' around, happy as a lark, snappin' his fingers, chewin' on some straw, daydreaming about jelly-filled donuts. I was cursing his name with violence in my voice.

WOW! So many of US were watching that moment screaming @ that idiot Coach! When you can SEE the other team rushing up to the line to snap the ball quickly you've GOT to get a CLUE that you have a real Challengable Play on your hands and throw the tool the Refs have given you! If you lose, so what? In that situation, the play being so critical, you have a feeling there's a challenge there and can witness the other team hurrying..........well.......what can we say? The dude is an idiot and WE KNOW from having him around for too long anyway! The ClownTurds have been extremely lucky and that's a big reason for them to have the success. To have a 9-2 record in this League that funny shaped ball had GOT to bounce your way more often than not! It did for US last year too, we KNOW this! We are now getting some bounces of our own and it's time for the atl. to hit some choppy waters! No more LUCK for them! Make 'em EARN IT! I hope we're a game ahead of them come the 27th so we knock 'em out of the play-offs to allow TB in!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom