"How to beat the Falcons in the GA dome" by Trent Dilfer (1 Viewer)

I've got a tip for beating the Falcons at home. USE YOUR CHALLENGES. Especially on a questionable 4th and 3 where Gonzo dribbles the football like Jason friggin' Kidd. McCarthy remains an idiot.

I like Trent but that was a stupid video. Here's what he said don't bother watching it, it was too short and you had to sit through ads.

"Make them kick field goals, and have your team finish their drives with 6 pts" - Trent

Thanks for stating the obvious!

It's a short clip, where Dilfer says... "make the Falcons kick FGs instead of finishing drives with TDs."

He says "You finish drives with TDs, and they finish with FGs, you win."

Nothing really profound or earth-shattering here... pretty much common sense. Weak effort from Dilfer.

I like Trent but that was a stupid video. Here's what he said don't bother watching it, it was too short and you had to sit through ads.

"Make them kick field goals, and have your team finish their drives with 6 pts" - Trent

Thanks for stating the obvious!

Right. Thats pretty much how you stop any team. I was honestly expecting him to say something about doubling Gonzales on 3rd downs.

I've got a tip for beating the Falcons at home. USE YOUR CHALLENGES. Especially on a questionable 4th and 3 where Gonzo dribbles the football like Jason friggin' Kidd. McCarthy remains an idiot.

I've been asking for someone to describe this play, as I did not see the game. Anyone? Dare I say, Bueller? :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom