How to Judge a Quaterback In the National Football League (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I have been watching the NFL (New Orleans Saints) closely for five years now, so I don't consider myself much of an expert, but I also like to think I know a few things. I have watched every snap Drew Brees has taken since being signed by the Saints and recently I have come to the conclusion that he is not only the best Quarterback in the NFL, he is the best player in the NFL.

I have also come to the conclusion that almost everyone outside of Saints Nation (can I call it that?) doesn't agree with me. I'm not even going to get into why he is better than everyone including Manning and Brady because I would like to think as knowledgeable Saints fans, you already know why.

In my brief and in-depth history with following the National Football League (from a far) I have become very familiar with two should I say famous phrases:
"A Quarterback in the National Football League is only as good as the Championships he has won"
and
"Defense wins Championships"
Now I ask you, Is it fair that Drew Brees, one of the best Quarterbacks ever, gets judged on how well his defense performs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom