How to obtain game videos? (1 Viewer)

fwaokda

I hear about people on television, radio, and even message boards that watch the game tapes. How can someone get their hands on the game films? Would you contact the organization and have to pay a fee per tape or something? I would love watching game tapes or even the television broadcasts during off-season. Watching those games once just isn't enough. :p

I hear about people on television, radio, and even message boards that watch the game tapes. How can someone get their hands on the game films? Would you contact the organization and have to pay a fee per tape or something? I would love watching game tapes or even the television broadcasts during off-season. Watching those games once just isn't enough. :p

If you're talking about the TV broadcast, you can always download them on Torrent.

If you're talking about the game film coaches use in meetings, out of every 100 people who claims to watch those, maybe 3 do (this is referring to people on message boards and such, obviously some guys like Jaworski and other media members get the game films). And those 3 have strong connections. So I'd suggest making REALLY good friends with someone in the organization.

If you register at www.tenyardtorrents.com, and then their tracker you can download the games as torrents. You will need a program like uTorrent but a quick Google or SR search will give you all the info you need.

Illegally with the methods listed above is the easiest way :eek:. I know the NFL has the game audio archived on their site but I don't think they sell the film.

sweet... maybe we can get a newsgroup going with game footage though. I find torrents taking forever to download something whereas once something is uploaded onto a newsgroup then download speed is maxed out. I'll check it out though thanks alot!

If anyone that has any game footage that wouldn't mind uploading to newsgroups let me know I'm checking out the site mentioned but a lot of the older torrents no longer work it seems. If you don't know how to upload to newsgroups then let me know and I can help.

I'll keep checking more of the torrents

According to my un-named source, the tried and true method is just to use one of your assistants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom