How to Post Spoilers on Saintsreport! (1 Viewer)

kcirdor

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Credit V chip for this amazing discovery. In fact click the quote below and give this man some thumbs.

For the love of all humanity, if you are posting in a thread about a TV show or a movie and you want to share some spoilery material use the technique below.

Spoilery but not quite, based on nothing from the books or the TV show but just from other knowledge:

<span style='background-color:black'>spoiler spoiler poultry outlet.</span>

use <> around the following code around span style='background-color:black'

then use the color text code surrounded by [] COLOR="Black"

Then end your code with /COLOR surrounded by [], and /span surrounded by <>.

If you can't use this or learn this code, then don't post spoilers. Don't post stuff you think could be a spoiler. If you read the source material don't make predictions in non spoiler threads. Thanks. Good day.

tagged for easy searching in the future.

For all you visual learners (like me), here's what the process would look like once typed.

Once it's typed in and you replace "spoilers" with your actual spoiler, it comes out

<span style='background-color:black'><font color="black">Looking just like this.</font></span>

I don't know how SR.com works, but over at the Superhero Hype forums (vBulletin platform, looks pretty much identical), they have spoiler boxes AND the above method of blacking out the text built into the advanced reply box. Either would be a neat feature to add to SR in the future if possible.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 19
Thanks. I should have just put an example directly into my post. Forgot people couldn't see the code by quoting my quote.

<span style='background-color:black'>final fantasy 7 remake. Wooooooot..</span>

Is there some reason they can't just install the spoiler tags like most forums have nowadays? Of course, then again, last time I checked we were still unable to post strikethrough words on here, so maybe not.

Is there some reason they can't just install the spoiler tags like most forums have nowadays? Of course, then again, last time I checked we were still unable to post strikethrough words on here, so maybe not.

<s>or maybe we can</s>

Everyone should use this thread to practice using the code.

If anything, some admin will finally get this added to the site where all we'd have to do is use the code tags around "spoiler".

S P O I L E R A L E R T!!!!!!

Don't Read Beyond This Point If You don't Want to Know!!!

<span style='background-color:black'>
I don't have a problem with wonky boobs. I understand that all boobs can't be perfect and one day perfect boobs will no longer be perfect. I really don't get classifying boobs as wonky in the first place. I mean they are natural. More often than not boobs are going to look wonky, amirite? I don't know. I mean...I don't get it. So I guess if you were to put wonky boobs, i.e natural boobs that aren't perfect next to fake boobs...hmm, I think perhaps then I would pick the fake boobs, but it would be case by case because I drastically prefer real boobs to fake boobs (which is why I stay out of Dallas but that's beyond the point.) Okay let's back up for a second. Perfect natural boobs beat everything right? No argument there. After perfect boobs there has to be some delineation, I mean what type of society are we in if the benchmark is perfect or wonky??? That's freaking crazy!!! You're telling me Halle Berry's boobs are wonky because they're not perfect??? Can't accept that so continuing on. Perfect boobs, excuse me...perfect natural boobs are the gold standard. Fake boobs, for me at least, are on a sliding scale based. Now that I'm thinking about it...fake boobs, especially when they are noticeably fake, tend to look...hmmm YES! Wonky! Okay, now that I've put my finger on it. I'll add this. Fake boobs are at their best when? Pictures. Fake boobs look great in pics. Daresay perfect. They photograph well. However, in real life scenarios fake boobs don't perform up to par with their real counterparts. So if we're judging boobs on pictorial appearance...perfect natural boobs, fake boobs, "wonky" boobs. However,that's not the way I prefer to enjoy boobs. My opinion is shaped by the fact that I enjoy boobs in person versus media. (Well, I enjoy them in media really well too but I'd rather have'em in standing in front of me...not on my tv. But anyway) As a result my impression of what is wonky and what isn't is shaped by my reality, my experiences. With that being said, I still don't find Margaery's boobs to be the least bit wonky. They're not perfect, but damn it I refuse to set perfection as the bar for boobs. Boobs like people can come in a variety of packages and still be amazingly awesome. I stand by my assertation that her boobs are still awesome.
</span>

Adding spoiler tags and strikethrough tags is a 5 minute hack for the forum software. It should be added by popular request.

FYI...Doesn't work on Crapatalk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom