How to Properly List Your Tickets on eBay (1 Viewer)

PDurandjr

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Mods, please don't take this the wrong way. I am not trying to market my tickets here rather I am giving an example of how to sell your tickets. First off, you better be at the game yourself unless you have a d*mned good excuse. Unfortunately I have one. Trust me, I'd rather be at the game but we're having a baby either tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how my wife reacts to the doctor forcing labor tomorrow. Anyway, it disgusted me to see all of the Cowboys fans in the Dome last month. The way they got there was by buying up tickets from season ticket holders so I blame the season ticket holders for this. See my link below to see what everyone else should be doing. We're all Saints fans here and should want only Saints fans in that number. How do we do that? If you absolutely have to sell simply do not sell to opposing teams' fans. I'd tear my tickets up before selling them to the opposing team!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270513928658

Hopefully everyone else follows suit!

Mods, please don't take this the wrong way. I am not trying to market my tickets here rather I am giving an example of how to sell your tickets. First off, you better be at the game yourself unless you have a d*mned good excuse. Unfortunately I have one. Trust me, I'd rather be at the game but we're having a baby either tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how my wife reacts to the doctor forcing labor tomorrow. Anyway, it disgusted me to see all of the Cowboys fans in the Dome last month. The way they got there was by buying up tickets from season ticket holders so I blame the season ticket holders for this. See my link below to see what everyone else should be doing. We're all Saints fans here and should want only Saints fans in that number. How do we do that? If you absolutely have to sell simply do not sell to opposing teams' fans. I'd tear my tickets up before selling them to the opposing team!

induced labor is easy...by all accounts she should be out the hospital and home Friday. Have your Mom or Mom in law stay with her. the baby will not remember you not being home Sat Jan 16th. :)

ps you can crash at my home for the following 3 days that you will be locked out of your house. :)

Congrats on the birth and imagine that you could be at home, cradling that child in your arms as the last few second run off the clock for a Saints win. No better feeling in the world. Enjoy that moment.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

This was hashed out a month or so ago. While I do feel they should be sold to a Saints fan, I doubt you could verify that online. Add to that the idea that you know you aren't going and could benefit from a bidding war and get the most you can out of the tix.

Ultimately, it's up to the tix holder what they want to do with their own tix.

Excellent post...but there are Saints fans outside the Gulf South...:9:

Good luck with the new baboo!!!!!

You must not read these boards much. Don't you see how many Saints Fans live in other states outside the Gulf Coast? Why do you want to exclude your fellow Saints Fans who live in North Carolina or New York or Arizona?

Shame, shame, shame.

And to say people in your section don't treat opposing fans nicely??? WOW! That sure makes us Saints Fans look bad!!!

Hopefully everyone does not follow suit.

just what we need,,,another thread on this same topic. About the 4th in 2-3 days.

Wouldn't sell my ticket for a million bucks...

Saints playoffs? PRICELESS!

Can't you ship 'Next Day' for cheaper than $25. Lookup USPS prices! Have some class, don't over charge for shipping!!

Can't you ship 'Next Day' for cheaper than $25. Lookup USPS prices! Have some class, don't over charge for shipping!!

USPS does not gauruntee overnight to anywhere out of Lafayette. FedEx and UPS are the only carriers that promise overnight. I work for lawyers and that's what they tell our office all the time. That's why we use FedEx. I'm not doing this because I have no class. Trust me, I do my homework and want to help my fellow Who Dats.....

Wouldn't sell my ticket for a million bucks...

Saints playoffs? PRICELESS!

You're only 19. You'll see when you get older unless you don't get married or have kids which I'm wishing was my case right now!! Just kidding, wouldn't trade my kids in for the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom