How to put teams away !!!!!! (1 Viewer)

morals99

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
We know what Brees can do, I think everyone in the NFL knows what he can do. We've got to stop airing it out so much though. I love the big plays and stats Brees gets, but we've got a healthy Deuce who can grind away 100 yard games with ease. Then you have the checkdown in Bush when you need that 3rd & 4 swing pass. Brees is everything I hoped for and more, his only weakness is his arm, and that is only evident when he's having to force throws. You don't want Brees throwing into a cover 2 in the redzone. There are to many defenders in a small area, and he doesn't have the zip to get it in tight places. We've got to run Deuce, and run Bush, and throw to Bush and Stecker. If we must throw in the endzone it needs to be a corner route, or a swing, or screen. When our defense looked so good early in the year, it wasn't because of them, it was because our offense was eating up TOP and the defense wasn't on the field. I love our system, and the way Brees spreads the ball, but it's time we let Deuce take over some games. Let the big guy get the safeties up, then let Brees pick them apart.

amen. I thought that was the plan from the beginning of the season but it seems we drifted away from that

I've been screaming for Duece the whole season. He is NOT 100%. It will take till next season to be 100%. All in all, you would never know it by the way he is running. He moved the ball well and I don't know why we went away from the run so fast.

Brees is great, but Duece is a clock killer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom