How to watch the game on the intertnet (1 Viewer)

deuce4pres

Drew Dat!
Reaction score
I have to work today. Can someone that knows please share with him how to watch the game today on my computer?

Install a couple ad blockers in your browser (ad block plus, ghostery, etc), open a private/incognito window, go to reddit . com / r / NFLStreams. You may need to allow the video player component in blocker.

disclaimer: if you get fired, that's on you :9:

If you have administrator rights to the computer, you can install Kodi and then install the SportsDevil app to it. There are no adds or chance of malware that way. There are great guides available via Google search to get it done easily.

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk

Will this feed work in spain a few of us saints fans are trapped in futbol land

If you have administrator rights to the computer, you can install Kodi and then install the SportsDevil app to it. There are no adds or chance of malware that way. There are great guides available via Google search to get it done easily.

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk
This is complicated to setup but once done.....man.....the best.

Anyone noticing less streams and quality of streams on sportsdevil diminishing?

<cite class="_Rm">r/nflstreams/

That is the only site you need (reddit). They post the streams you need for every game in the NFL. I'm pretty sure the MODS are tired of people posting these types of question because they are 'questionable'...
</cite>

This is complicated to setup but once done.....man.....the best.

Anyone noticing less streams and quality of streams on sportsdevil diminishing?
2f733e89df6ee616846281c84f50d1f6.jpg

Hmmmm.....maybe sportsdevil isn't the tops, anymore.

yes, don't use the repo if you go the sportsdevil route. Castaway is another option that DOES have a repo with updates. Frankly, I've done them all as an early cord-cutter. Easiest is reddit/r

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom