How upset you think Brees was being yanked on 2nd and 3 only to watch Taysom fumble the ball away? (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
All the momentum in the world.

Drew was most likely going to throw his 4th TD pass on that drive and probably end up leading us to victory (Notwithstanding Dennis Allen).

We'll never know if he was truly upset by the decision. Drew is the ultimate team player.

It was worse. It was 2nd and 2. Offense had been moving last four drives. Should have just smashed Murray in there.
Oh yeah it was second down, which makes it that much worse.

It's as if Payton doesn't pay attention to any success we have running the ball. Just forgets all about it.

I wonder how upset Taysom was earlier this year in a playoff game after he got the Saints in scoring position to potentially win the game only for Brees to fumble the ball the very next play?

Stuff happens. Defense held GB to a FG and the offense got the ball right back and did nothing with it. It is what it is.

Tough loss.

It was a shot play I think, but it seemed like is just took too long to develop. Don't know if that was execution or what, but it was a risky call. I like the mentality, but already had a good rhythm on offense and our defense gave us momentum. We gave it right back in brutal fashion, so he looks foolish.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom