How would you choose to end this season? (1 Viewer)

Which do you go with:

• Total voters
Beat the falcons and the panthers then lose the rest

Some fans might also want a better team in the future.....
To be fair at this point it doesn't matter if we play to win, we gonna find a way to lose or if we get in a position to win a flag will appear. I say we play to get in and see what happens. I said it in another thread but I always will believe that failing whilst trying is better than failing because you didn't try.

No guarantee our draftees pan out. Might as well be as competitive as possible.

It’s a great time to try out all the contenders to play next season. See who has the talent and attitude to be part of our journey long term and shed the rest in the off season

With 40 Benadryls so I can wake up in April.

A deep independent dive into how Saints games are being officiated over the past couple of years. How the Saints keep finding themselves on every ridiculous no call or call is beyond comedy at this point.

Since I dont see Sean Payton giving up on a season , do not think that is in his DNA . I would like to see us insert Ian Book when we have our OTs back . Win a few games, see some real progress from the offense and find out that we may have QB to build around . Thats what I want because it is the ideal situation for the Saints as a franchise . Helps us mold a young team around a young QB on a cheap salary getting us out of cap trouble and giving us a bright future .

A deep independent dive into how Saints games are being officiated over the past couple of years. How the Saints keep finding themselves on every ridiculous no call or call is beyond comedy at this point.
This ^

With a bang not the whimper that I expect?

CSP won't give up nor will the players and staff but I have no expectations and am already looking forward to next year...it is what it is....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom