How would you feel if a Saints player came out as gay? (1 Viewer)

How would you feel if a Saints player came out as gay?

• I think it'd be great - a big step for the NFL

Votes: 130 19.1%
  • I wouldn't care - what he does in his bedroom is his business.

Votes: 452 66.6%
  • I'd be kind of uncomfortable with it - but if he were a good player, I'd still want him around.

Votes: 47 6.9%
  • I'd would stop liking him, or wouldn't want him on the team.

Votes: 29 4.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 21 3.1%

• Total voters
I don't care much either way. Gay players participate in every sport. I wonder what teams fan base has the highest percentage of gays? I mean we do have a gay president anyway and like that's our leader...

I wouldn't like it because it'd be a big media circus and distraction.

I watch football to see my football team win and that doesn't usually happen when a team isn't focused. I'm selfish, I know.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised, the world and our culture changes everyday, embrace it and get over it or be angry for the rest of your life. Being against it or being mad is not gonna change anything.
IJS!!!!

I wouldn't like it because it'd be a big media circus and distraction.

I watch football to see my football team win and that doesn't usually happen when a team isn't focused. I'm selfish, I know.

That's all we need...another media circus!

Goodell will suspend Sean Payton again, if it gets out of hand....

I would feel like he should shut the hell up and play football. Players are paid to win football games, not seek out huge pointless media distractions over what they do in their bedrooms.

Most of you guys are such hypocrites, I bet if Drew came out you would embrace it but lets say Ingram, who is not as important as Drew, came out y'all would want him cut immediately. :smilielol:

Most of you guys are such hypocrites, I bet if Drew came out you would embrace it but lets say Ingram, who is not as important as Drew, came out y'all would want him cut immediately. :smilielol:

Well if drew came out, first i'd wonder why he has a smokin hot wife and 3 children. i honestly wouldnt give a damn who's gay or not. who am i to judge?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom