How would you feel if a Saints player came out as gay? (1 Viewer)

How would you feel if a Saints player came out as gay?

• I think it'd be great - a big step for the NFL

Votes: 130 19.1%
  • I wouldn't care - what he does in his bedroom is his business.

Votes: 452 66.6%
  • I'd be kind of uncomfortable with it - but if he were a good player, I'd still want him around.

Votes: 47 6.9%
  • I'd would stop liking him, or wouldn't want him on the team.

Votes: 29 4.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 21 3.1%

• Total voters
I hope someone tells him to shut up, suit up, and get out on the practice field.

No one cares if you prefer taco or sausage. Learn to tackle!

Wow, that stopped being funny about a million posts ago.

Will it ever friggin stop?:rolleyes:

I thinks it's still hilarious! Especially considering we haven't had anyone the last couple seasons that could.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I really couldn't care where someone finds love. However with the intense media storm that it would bring, I'd rather it be a Falcons player than a saints player as we have had a big enough media storm lately.

I thinks it's still hilarious! Especially considering we haven't had anyone the last couple seasons that could.

So I guess the "Why'd the chicken cross the road?" and "knock-knock" jokes are still a knee slapper for you huh?:rolleyes:

Homosexuality is a hot topic here nowadays. I suggest the mods start up the "big gay discussion forum" to talk all things gay. The rest of us can discuss football.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

I'd shrug and go on about my day.

The only way it would be controversial to me if it was a guy with a.wife and kids.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The question only asks how would I feel if a Saints player came out as gay -- not how I'd feel if a Saints player was one of the FIRST to come out. So if this doesn't happen until after a few other players do it (and someday it WILL happen -- we will have an openly gay player on the roster), I will be all, "what's the big deal?"

However, if the FIRST or one of the first gay players to make that decision is a Saint, it would be just aces with me. While I normally consider such things to really be nobody's business but his or her own, in the the hyper-macho world of the NFL, players like San Francisco's Chris Culliver showed there are still some knuckle-draggers out there who will need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century. So if it's a Saint who's among the first to do it, good on ya!

Seriously.

As long as they could play safety...

I don't really care, but if these 4 guys are brave enough to come out then I think Tebow should come out now as well. It will take the pressure off of the 1st 4 and open the door for others to come out with less fanfare.

Homosexuality is a hot topic here nowadays. I suggest the mods start up the "big gay discussion forum" to talk all things gay. The rest of us can discuss football.

I'm sorry that this Saints-football-related thread is preventing your discussion of Saints football on the "Help for a Fallen Hero", "Prayers Needed", "SR Golf Outing", "Hall of Fame Auction", "Welcome our Newest WhoDat", and "Nebraska's Spring Game" threads. :rolleys:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom