How would you feel if a Saints player came out as gay? (1 Viewer)

How would you feel if a Saints player came out as gay?

• I think it'd be great - a big step for the NFL

Votes: 130 19.1%
  • I wouldn't care - what he does in his bedroom is his business.

Votes: 452 66.6%
  • I'd be kind of uncomfortable with it - but if he were a good player, I'd still want him around.

Votes: 47 6.9%
  • I'd would stop liking him, or wouldn't want him on the team.

Votes: 29 4.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 21 3.1%

• Total voters
Will never happen if someone comes out. It will be talked about for years.

I doubt it. Our attention span is short. It'll come up again, from time to time (like if someone says something stupid) but even that will diminish over time, but this "who's gay? We don't know! Someone is..." is grating,

lol you guys are making this a bigger deal than it really is

I have to agree. I'm of the I don't care opinion. No one should be abused or not allowed to do their job because of sexual orientation , but this whole thing lately feels like the press is falling all over itself to out a gay player. Slow off season.

Another gay thread? When are we cutting Harper?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Can he play safety?

Seriously though...

Meh. Who cares? Does sexuality define a person in the workplace? Does it change whether he can provide football entertainment to me as a fan? If someone needs to let those around him know that he is gay, fine. Making a big deal out of it in public probably does more harm than good though. In the end though, it doesn't change what that player represents to me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

It may be Jimmy Graham. Go Google "jimmy graham girl" or "jimmy graham girlfriend". Either he keeps his dating life top secret or there is no girlfriend... ever.

Also, I don't care if they are gay, but I don't see an advantage or purpose of them "coming out" to the media. Who cares?

It may be Jimmy Graham. Go Google "jimmy graham girl" or "jimmy graham girlfriend". Either he keeps his dating life top secret or there is no girlfriend... ever.

Also, I don't care if they are gay, but I don't see an advantage or purpose of them "coming out" to the media.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ojXkblN7pC0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This would be my guess.

Also, I don't care if they are gay, but I don't see an advantage or purpose of them "coming out" to the media. Who cares?

See this is exactly what I hate, this sort of sad cyber stalking as everyone plays a game of clue trying to figure out "who the gay is". It degrades everyone.

I sincerely hope someone does "come out" for the very selfish reason of not listening to people offer serious speculation about another persons sexuality based on a google search for their girlfriend.

See this is exactly what I hate, this sort of sad cyber stalking as everyone plays a game of clue trying to figure out "who the gay is". It degrades everyone.

I sincerely hope someone does "come out" for the very selfish reason of not listening to people offer serious speculation about another persons sexuality based on a google search for their girlfriend.

I wouldn't call 2 Google searches cyber stalking. There isn't anything to mud through as there isn't anything that comes up.

Could we have a poll on whether or not everything should be polled?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom