How would you feel if a Saints player came out as gay? (1 Viewer)

How would you feel if a Saints player came out as gay?

• I think it'd be great - a big step for the NFL

Votes: 130 19.1%
  • I wouldn't care - what he does in his bedroom is his business.

Votes: 452 66.6%
  • I'd be kind of uncomfortable with it - but if he were a good player, I'd still want him around.

Votes: 47 6.9%
  • I'd would stop liking him, or wouldn't want him on the team.

Votes: 29 4.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 21 3.1%

• Total voters

TulsaSaint

Sem medo de ser feliz
Reaction score
In light of all the discussion about an NFL player possibly coming out and Fujita, Shanle, Kluwe, Ayanbadejo, and others signing on to a brief in support of same-sex marriage, how would you feel if a Saints player came out of the closet? Poll forthcoming.

I really wouldn't care. All I have to say is if this guy does come out he has the biggest nuts ever. I would never have the courage to do somethig like that.

The fact that it might raise concern. If it was no big deal this thread would not be here because no one would care

It is no big deal to some but may be a big deal to others. Which was the point of the thread. I don't know what the problem is.

I'm kind of sick of the discussion. I wish someone, anyone, would just come out so we can be done with it and move past the topic.

I'd support his decision but still crack a joke about knowing for sure he wasn't one of our Tight Ends.

I wouldn't feel any particular way. I would only hope his teammates and the fanbase continue to support him. Knowing this fanbase, he'd have his own Super Fan, decked out in black and gold wings and a tutu in a week's time.

As long as he was not trying to kiss or come on to me... it would be a non issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom