How would you feel if RB Kevin Smith was the Saints 4th round pick? (1 Viewer)

Curufin

Reaction score
The guy who came close to besting Barry Sanders's single season rushing record, although he did play in a much weaker conference.

He's a traditional workhorse Back...with Deuce a potential injury and aging and Bush more of a does-everything Back than a workhorse, how would you feel if Kevin Smith were drafted to compliment Bush?

im a big ucf fan but i say no
pierre thomas

Kevin Smith will be gone before the 4th round...

If he's there in the 5th. The top 4 need to be on D, with Vilma being the 4th.

Deuce, Reggie, Stecker, and Pierre. How'd our 4th round running back do last year? DEFENSE!

we don't have a 4th round pick, he won't be there in the 4th round, and i'd still say no if none of these were true...

PT23 i believe in you...

I am not a fan of Smith. He will probably go in the second round. But don't we have Reggie for the "slash" position?

I would rather have a thumper or a guy who can do it all.
Matt Forte
Johnathan Stewart
Mike Hart
Tashard Choice
Jalen Parmele

Matt Forte is my choice also, but i wouldve liked to have seen him taken with our 4th, which wwwe no longer have. Not to say that i would rather have Forte than Vilma, I am very happy with the Vilma pick up. I just think we need D to much to draft any O with our 1st, 2nd or 3rd pick. I guess it depends on the BPA, but i just hope we really can get some good depth at D.

i'd prefer we drafted a good football player rather than a decent one who played against terrible teams. troy davis almost broke records too.

I think he should stick to making movies. He is too old and a bit overweight to be an effective RB, IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom