How would you feel if RB Kevin Smith was the Saints 4th round pick? (1 Viewer)

I'd rather use the draft for players who have a better shot at actual playing time and making an impact. We've got 6 RBs on the roster with NFL experience and only room for 4. Sorry, but I can see better areas that the Saints could use in the draft......TE, LB, CB, DT, WR, O lineman, S, and QB. We could even afford to select multiple folks at those positions and they would have a better shot at making the team over a RB.

We aren't the Patriots that have the luxury of cutting all but one draft pick. We have too many holes and this is our best way to compliment our FAs with youth and cheap salaries. Heck, if McFadden dropped in our laps, I'd think about picking him up and trying to trade our other RBs on draft day for picks....and that's the only way I hope our FO takes a RB in this draft.

Last edited:
I want to give Pierre Thomas a shot, he has earned the right. Although I wouldn't mind seeing then Draft Matt Forte if he is there in the third round.

Confused. Considering we traded our 4th to NY for Vilma.

im a big ucf fan but i say no
pierre thomas

Y no Pierre Thomas? If the saints organazation thinks like that then I see why we never been to a super bowl. You keep player that shows excellence. Just like Green Bay kept Ryan Grant!

Y no Pierre Thomas? If the saints organazation thinks like that then I see why we never been to a super bowl. You keep player that shows excellence. Just like Green Bay kept Ryan Grant!

I think he's saying he says no to Kevin Smith, because we have Pierre Thomas.

Confused. Considering we traded our 4th to NY for Vilma.

Im not confused. Some people talk like draft picks or promisd hall of famers. These guys dont neccessarily all the time even make the nfl. To be honest you guys can call me crazy but i would trade my 1st round for Lito Sheppard. Because who to say what we get at the 10th pick will be better than Sheppard. It could be another Meachem.

You have to take most rookies and get them adequate to the NFL and slowly move them into the starting position(especially at corner which is a major need!)

NFL says conditional 4th , not 4th this year and a conditional 4th

The transaction list is wrong... we dont have a 4th this year check any draft order you want Loomis specifically said we traded our 4th this year and a conditional pick next year our 4th round draft pick is Jonathan Vilma LB Jets lol

Im not confused. Some people talk like draft picks or promisd hall of famers. These guys dont neccessarily all the time even make the nfl. To be honest you guys can call me crazy but i would trade my 1st round for Lito Sheppard. Because who to say what we get at the 10th pick will be better than Sheppard. It could be another Meachem.

You have to take most rookies and get them adequate to the NFL and slowly move them into the starting position(especially at corner which is a major need!)

Um.. We traded our 4th round pick away. That's what I was saying.

Crazy

and

:covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom