How'd I Do? (1 Viewer)

SammyIsGod

Can he play safety? Yup!
Reaction score
So I run a keeper league where we keep three every year. Going into our draft next weekend, I had Mahomes, Derrick Henry, Mike Evans, Ingram, Miles Sanders, and Tyler Lockett as my possible three. I wanted to do a 2 for 1 trade before the draft, since I had four solid keepers, and two borderline. I tried really hard to pry Can't Guard Mike off of his owner, but he wasn't having it, so I settled for sending Henry and Evans for Dalvin Cook.

My keepers heading into the draft now are Mahomes, Cook, and Sanders. I finally won my league for the first time last year, so I pick at the end of the snake, #12 and 13, so I'll most likely have to go WR-WR. Based off of who is being kept, and how the first round (technically the 4th) goes, I should be in play for the likes of Ridley, Robinson, Kupp, Allen, Lamb, Chark, etc.

I also made sure that if Cook pulls a 180 and decides to hold out before our draft starts, the trade is null and void.

The other trade possibilities that I explored and were on the table were Tyreek Hill and DeAndre Hopkins, but I feel better with Cook.

Thoughts? Did I score?

Will Kelce or Kittle be available? Out of those Robinson is always reliable and Trubisky was his QB, so Im expecting better if Foles is starting.

Kelce and Kittle are two of the three TEs being kept. Yeah, I am looking hard at Robinson, Ridley, and Ju-Ju, who should be available when I pick.

Yeah so I'd go Robinson, Allen, Kupp, Ridley in that order. Ju-Ju scares me a bit, I get what happen last year to Ben but he benefited greatly from AB. Biggest takeaway is if Cook plays and Sanders is ready to go, with Mahomes, I think that's a pretty solid start.

Just following up, in case anyone cares :)

Yahoo gave me an A+, which no one else in the league got. Felt like I did pretty well, especially drafting as a bookend. Only slight regrets are only having only one defense and wanted to take a flyer on our Montgomery late, but got drunk and forgot :)

Cook
Sanders
Mahomes
------------
DJ Moore
Beckham
Boyd
Swift
B. Cooks
Mike Williams
Fant
Hooper
Scott
Bears D
Zuerlein
N'Keal Harry
Minshew

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom