Howdy New to the Board (1 Viewer)

JONCAN220

Veteran
Reaction score
Long time WhoDat fan here..since the Archie, Chuck Muncie and Wes Chandler days...so way long suffering fan here as well...love this site...just found it recently....had been following another site but they changed formats to all blog..no forum...really like the intelligent posts on here as well...get so tired of "My team is better than your team and my team is going to beat your team a bajillion to negative four"... Been reading alot and I think its great that the Saints aren't getting all of the hype that the rest of the 3-0's are getting....I'm not worried about the Jets game...or any of the other "big" games...what's worring me is some of the "trap" games we have later in the season....like the Bucs...the Lambs and the Skins...that will be the true test of this team...crushing the teams we are s'psoed to crush...not like yrs before when we were notorious for playing down to the level of competition...anyway...Howdy All!!! Here's to a GREAT SAINTS SEASON!!!

long time whodat fan here..since the archie, chuck muncie and wes chandler days...so way long suffering fan here as well...love this site...just found it recently....had been following another site but they changed formats to all blog..no forum...really like the intelligent posts on here as well...get so tired of "my team is better than your team and my team is going to beat your team a bajillion to negative four"... Been reading alot and i think its great that the saints aren't getting all of the hype that the rest of the 3-0's are getting....i'm not worried about the jets game...or any of the other "big" games...what's worring me is some of the "trap" games we have later in the season....like the bucs...the lambs and the skins...that will be the true test of this team...crushing the teams we are s'psoed to crush...not like yrs before when we were notorious for playing down to the level of competition...anyway...howdy all!!! Here's to a great saints season!!!

welcome!

who dat!!!

Long time WhoDat fan here..since the Archie, Chuck Muncie and Wes Chandler days...so way long suffering fan here as well...love this site...just found it recently....had been following another site but they changed formats to all blog..no forum...really like the intelligent posts on here as well...get so tired of "My team is better than your team and my team is going to beat your team a bajillion to negative four"... Been reading alot and I think its great that the Saints aren't getting all of the hype that the rest of the 3-0's are getting....I'm not worried about the Jets game...or any of the other "big" games...what's worring me is some of the "trap" games we have later in the season....like the Bucs...the Lambs and the Skins...that will be the true test of this team...crushing the teams we are s'psoed to crush...not like yrs before when we were notorious for playing down to the level of competition...anyway...Howdy All!!! Here's to a GREAT SAINTS SEASON!!!

Welcome!!! We're glad to have you aboard!!

:bigok::beerchug: Welcome!:welcome2: Have fun posting.

Whodat talkin' bout saying Whodat to Ms...

Okay I'm Drinkin

But hey

:ezbill:

Welcome, I've been around the Site since 98, and it's the best, and around the Saints since Hank Stram was here.

Welcome MS_WHODAT!

We love all Saints fans, but appreciate the long-standing ones who are married to the Black and Gold most!

Feel free to let go and say what you think. We're waiting for you.

Welcome to the site!! Now, are you hot and have you started a pole yet??

:ezbill:

Welcome aboard Ms_WhoDat, glad you made it. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom