Hoyer named Browns Starting qb (1 Viewer)

shocked-face-o.gif

This is my shocked face....lol. I figured that was coming.

I'm not a Manziel fan, I don't think he will ever live up to all the hype. But I actually was kind of hoping he would start so we could crush him come week 2.

Yeah like that's gonna last :jpshakehead:. See you in about 2 or 3 weeks Johnny.

Hoyer named sacrificial lamb!

Right decision. The Browns are going to suck bad this year. They may not win a game. Put Hoyer in for the first 3 games and let him stink it up, then play Manziel. If he wins even 1 game, it will look like an improvement.

Hoyer will get crushed in Pittsburg and Manziel will start our game.

Everybody is sleeping on that team. They have a legit top 5 defense, a strong running game, and good skull position players. If they get any kind of consistency out of either quarterback, then they could win that division.

To start week 1, Looks like Johnny shot his own self the bird anyways turn on your tv you ll prolly see it on every channel lol

Hopefully he doesn't get put in week 2 and have one of those miracle performances against us like so many useless QBs of the past.

Not this team!

I really didn't care who it was, I just wanted it to stay up in the air as long as possible. Either one will be saying "wait, where did Josh Gorden go?"

Everybody is sleeping on that team. They have a legit top 5 defense, a strong running game, and good skull position players. If they get any kind of consistency out of either quarterback, then they could win that division.

I'll have what he's having.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom