Hug the commish? Saints draft picks (1 Viewer)

Goodell never wronged anyone we pick in this years draft so...

This

Will any of our picks be announced by one of our players? If so, that guy should walk up without acknowledging RG, but what do I know.

I've dreamed of winning the "fan announces the pick" thing for this reason, though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait to see him get booed again just like every year. I think it will be twice as loud this year.

Technically, whoever we pick isn't a Saints player til he signs his contract.

The draft needs to get here soon, I don't know if I can take anymore of these threads

These guys are gonna be so happy they will hug anyone. I don't care if it's the clown from IT or frankensein- which Goodell is still worse, but you get my point.

Please can we put the bounty stuff behind us

No...

If Roger was to put it behind him and say, "I understand, after talking to Tags, that I, most likely in trying to protect the health of our players and the financial future of our league, went overboard about some of my accusations and the punishment handed out to both the New Orleans Saints organization and individual players and coaches, therefore, I am returning the Saints' 2013 2nd round draft pick." THEN I would put this sham behind me!

But if they want to hug Roger on their big day it is understandable. I would only advise these young men that if they do "the hug," they should check their wallet later...and, for God's sake, make SURE that during the hug they don't lead with their head!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I hope the 2nd round pick does give him a hug, and while we're at it, we get the 2nd rounder in a trade for Ingram.
Doesn't hurt to dream big!

LET. IT. GO.

Saints fans sure are a whiny, sniveling group these days.

The reality is that, for some folks, this will never, ever go away.

I'm not passing judgement - live how you wanna live - but there are Saints fans (some on this board, maybe) still upset that we had to play a 'home game' in NY after Katrina and think the fix was in the post 9/11 game against the Giants (not to mention a few times against the 49ers in the 80's). And those pale in comparison to last year.

For me personally, I'm tired of it. We got hosed. Buts it done and I'm ready to move on. Some people dont think like me and thats fine. Decades from now will be still refering to it as if it was yesterday. Seems like alot of baggage to carry around but I could probably make an equally compelling case that we shouldnt forget a season that was basically torn away from us fans.

We are all hard-wired a little differently, I guess, to process loss and anger.

No...

If Roger was to put it behind him and say, "I understand, after talking to Tags, that I, most likely in trying to protect the health of our players and the financial future of our league, went overboard about some of my accusations and the punishment handed out to both the New Orleans Saints organization and individual players and coaches, therefore, I am returning the Saints' 2013 2nd round draft pick." THEN I would put this sham behind me!

But if they want to hug Roger on their big day it is understandable. I would only advise these young men that if they do "the hug," they should check their wallet later...and, for God's sake, make SURE that during the hug they don't lead with their head!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

THIS. Cant put it behind us because it isn't behind us. We still don't have a 2nd round draft pick this year. Punishment still coming!!

I wish the Saints could draft independent of the NFL. Goodell is no human being.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom