Hug the commish? Saints draft picks (1 Viewer)

The only way left to just completely show we're better then this is to let it go and be bigger men. Goodell knows what he did, the New Orleans Saints know what they did, put it behind us and show we're the better men. 2012 is behind us and Goodell gets to hand us the Lombardi at the end of this season, so everything will come full circle.

LET. IT. GO.

Saints fans sure are a whiny, sniveling group these days.
There is a difference in being whiny or still being PO'ed. Anyway everyone has a right to their opinions even SAINTS FANS!! The way you worded this makes me wonder if you are even a Saints fan.:grin:

What are your thoughts on whether Saints draft picks will feel pressure to not hug Gotohell? Would love to see a snub but can't imagine it will happen.

Maybe it's just me but there seem to more and more people who get a random thought in their head and decide to start a thread about it. No matter how ridiculous that thought might be. Case in point.....

Why not. No pick wants to start thier career off on a bad note, unless they are suspended once thier name is called....lol.

Maybe it's just me but there seem to more and more people who get a random thought in their head and decide to start a thread about it. No matter how ridiculous that thought might be. Case in point.....

I'm amazed at the negativity here. I was interested in the everyone's thoughts and I get trashed. I don't start many threads. Maybe this is why.

I personally think that every draft pick of ours ought to hug Goodell.... and slide a stick of Juicy Fruit in his pocket... just a lil eff ewe to the ole Rog, and he would actually find it amusing, and a great practical joke instead of the middle finger it in actuallity is. :smilielol:

Let 'em put the jersey on first. Then hug.

(and may I humbly suggest a slight modification to the uniform that day?)

spikes_of_doom.gif

The draftee was busy practicing, studying and chasing girls when bounty-gate went down. It'll be no big deal to them, nor should it be unless they were already a saint's fan

At the end of the day, football is still a game. Would be ridiculous for me to hold hate in my heart for a guy I never met and has never done anything to me or my family . I'll enjoy life and I'll enjoy watching football players play football. I don't know any Saints players or anyone in the Saints organization .

The reality is that, for some folks, this will never, ever go away.

I'm not passing judgement - live how you wanna live - but there are Saints fans (some on this board, maybe) still upset that we had to play a 'home game' in NY after Katrina and think the fix was in the post 9/11 game against the Giants (not to mention a few times against the 49ers in the 80's). And those pale in comparison to last year.

For me personally, I'm tired of it. We got hosed. Buts it done and I'm ready to move on. Some people dont think like me and thats fine. Decades from now will be still refering to it as if it was yesterday. Seems like alot of baggage to carry around but I could probably make an equally compelling case that we shouldnt forget a season that was basically torn away from us fans.

We are all hard-wired a little differently, I guess, to process loss and anger.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::9:#WhoDat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom