Hug the commish? Saints draft picks (1 Viewer)

coacher

Trick Play
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on whether Saints draft picks will feel pressure to not hug Gotohell? Would love to see a snub but can't imagine it will happen.

Let them hug. It's their big moment, no matter who drafts them, no need to take away any of the emotion. Besides, Goodell will have to hold up the Saints jersey in the picture anyway ...

this is stupid, draft pick just excited to be picked, they don't care and neither should we, it's a special day for them, we just have to put up with that idiot there.

Why would the draft picks care??? They probably know almost nothing about the bounty stuff.

It's their moment. It's not like it's Vilma being enshrined in Canton and hugging the Commish.

No doubt they should enjoy and you're probably right - it probably won't be on their minds.

Please can we put the bounty stuff behind us

i assume that was a rhetorical question

i'd love to see the whole organization be absurdly buddy, buddy with him
big bear hugs, huge slaps on the back, 3 kisses on the cheek dutch style, and lots and lots of hair mussing - everything he says they crack up like it's the funniest thing they ever heard
etc
etc

Can't we just dream that one of our draft choices punches him in the mouth? What's wrong with that?

I'm going to write a Jeff Foxworthy style book.. entitled "You know it's the offseason if...."

You know it's the offseason if people are making threads about whether a 21 year old kid would hug someone in the greatest moment in his young life..

LET. IT. GO.

Saints fans sure are a whiny, sniveling group these days.

Many NFL players have made it clear that they don't trust him and if somehow he continues to do things that cause more distrust, I don't think this will be out of the question someday. Especially if the NFLPA an NFL continue to be at odds. Wouldn't just be Saints related at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom