Huggy Bear (On a lighter note) (1 Viewer)

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
O.K Boo hoo we lost, good news though we have another 9 games with a play off berth still in our own hands.
Anyway on a lighter note the skysports coverage for the game over here had some classic analysis.. Who did the guys have in the studio giving analysis & input? Only the seventies retro lord of funk himself Antonio Fargas A.KA. Huggy Bear from Starsky & Hutch!!! I tell ya the Lord himself has walked the earth tonight people!! He was brilliant & is now currently watching his son play for the Raiders against Pittsburgh. As dissapointing as the game was at least he provided some relief when they went back to the studio. He was surprisingly well versed on the game & very astute in his assesments. It was the funniest moment ive seen in NFL history since i saw footage of Pat Morita (Mr.Miyagi from the Karate Kid) talking to Brett Favre on the sidelines during a Green Bay game.
Over & out from me tonight New Orleans people, bring on Tampa till we get this game behind us. That Ravens defense were animals...........
Still very cool to have Huggy as your studio analyst though yeah?..........
What next? Shaft commentating on womes volleyball.......????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom