{humor} Aaron Rodgers has a good excuse for one of his interceptions (actually, two) (1 Viewer)

Is that something that dudes talk to each other about on the regular? I mean, that sounds like a problem for Shailene, but what's ol Pat gonna do about it?
At the end of the day it is still a case of Rodgers trying to make sure everyone knows that the INT was NOT his fault. That guy will even throw his own nuts under the bus to avoid being blamed for bad play. :p

They haven't been hit in the nuts hard enough. All it takes is one good shot.
They didn't learn from that Niners player (I forget who) who got...tackled that way on a play against the Rams a few years ago.

At the end of the day it is still a case of Rodgers trying to make sure everyone knows that the INT was NOT his fault. That guy will even throw his own nuts under the bus to avoid being blamed for bad play. :p
I just think he was trying to lighten the mood, he appears on Pat's show every Tuesday and they make jokes the whole time pretty much.

Ice 'em down.
Bag of frozen peas works best.

Just let your wife know first if you plan on putting the bag back in the freezer for the dinner rotation.

You know what, fellas …probably best to have a bag in the deep freeze just for your goobers.

I have a Great Dane and this was a common thing until she had to have her tail amputated!

and not because of my nutz, because she had happy tail with wiggly butt syndrome, which increases the damage tenfold.
I still don’t miss that tail one bit!

On that same note, I have to use a pillow between my knees when I sleep else I crush the boys...
No idea how I would ever sleep if I didn't have something to keep my legs from crushing the jewels together...

I told the kids after that play that he got a nut shot.
"why is he rubbing his leg?" trust me you don't rub your nuts when you get bagged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom