Hunter kills dog instead of wolf (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In a horrifying and tragic turn of events, a Montana hunter has shot and killed a Siberian husky she believed was a wolf and sparked an online tirade of outrage after posing with a photo of the skinned dog.

Thousands of people condemned Amber Rose Barnes, 36, after she proudly posted about the kill on Facebook, along with graphic photos of the deceased husky which she at the time thought was a wolf pup.

Her post read: “So this morning I set out for a solo predator hunt for a fall black bear. However, I got the opportunity to take another predator wolf pup,” she wrote. “2022 was a great feeling to text my man and say I just smoked a wolf pup.”

It was after she posted to social media that she discovered her error, when furious strangers quickly pointed out she had actually killed a dog, not a wolf. Some commenters demanded her hunting license be revoked……

Longer article

Calling BS on this, nothing in her original post even suggests this

Her post read: “So this morning I set out for a solo predator hunt for a fall black bear. However, I got the opportunity to take another predator wolf pup,” she wrote. “2022 was a great feeling to text my man and say I just smoked a wolf pup.”

But after she gets flamed to a crisp online she adds that the ‘opportunity to take out a predator wolf’ was that the ‘wolf’ was snarling and coming at her and she feared for her life and was only protecting herself?

Color me skeptical

Warning: pics included

======================

……Hitting back at her critics, she said on Facebook that she would make the same kill twice to defend herself against an apparently angry wild animal.

During this time, safety was my top priority this animal was growling howling and coming at me like it was going to eat me.

'Yes I made a mistake...either way yes I would still have shot it because it was aggressive and coming directly for me!' she said.

Her husband, Frank Tallent, also leaped to her defense.

'It was a deer chasing ferral [sic] a** dog on the wrong place at the wrong time,' Tallent wrote.

So if you wanna be a bunch of cry baby a** f***ing sheep keep going cause we really don't give two f**ks about what's going on or what's being said.

'You cry baby mother f***ers and for any other hunters who wanna talk s**t saying it looks bad, he said, 'we'll [sic] f*****g s**t it does you stupid mother f***ers but mistakes happen.'

'Mistakes happen big f***ing deal.'

'Ya my girl friend was out hunting and shot a f *****g dog that was dumped out in the woods,' he went on……..

Last edited:
good to see those morans themselves getting smoked

reaction from localfolk unlikely to be any friendlier than from interwebz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom