Hurricane Gustav (1 Viewer)

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
Oh ok thanks Jerry. Maybe we will do the keeper league first after all. I have to see what August does. If he cant come in until 8 PM, then we might as well do the big league first. If he can make it early, we will do the keeper first and the big league next.

To be on the safe side, just everybody try to be at my house by 6:30 PM next Friday. Thanks.

Tbba

Reaction score
Dick, it might be better to have the keeper league first next Friday. I'm not even sure I will be able to come in next weekend anyway. It all depends on what happens with my job. If I can't make it over the phone will suck, but I would rather the keeper league early for people that only do that league.

Doug B

Fanaticus Sanctii
Reaction score
At the moment, Friday the 5th should be on -- Hanna's going to hit the East Coast.

Just hoping we can get back home soon ... rumors are that the return won't be OKed until Thursday so that power lines and trees can be cleared from roadways. Don't think the damage was as bad as all that, though.

OP
OP
Destroyer IV

Destroyer IV

Reaction score
Hey, hopefully, everyone is safe! We will leave Jackson Thursday so Friday looks good.

Jerry

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
OK I am back!! We are currently stationed in Meridian, Mississippi, just a couple hours west of Jackson. I would like to have the draft Friday night, but I am not sure that everyone will be back by then. Not everyone has power back on yet. Here is what I propose: How about Saturday night, September 6? I suggested a time of 7:00 PM. I know Rafeces and Zook have another draft that night. I can do my draft at 5:00 PM if that works better. But it has to be Saturday night. Sunday wont work.

So heres the deal: The draft will be at my house at say 7:00 PM this Saturday night. We will decide whether the big league or keeper league is first once everyone gets there. For example, if Jerry is there first but not August or Zook, the big league will be first. And vice versa. So that is the date and time and place. I hope everybody can be there.

Any problems, let me know. I have internet access now. My cell number is 504-491-4767.

I hope everyone is safe and can make it to the draft.

Stephen
t

Tbba

Reaction score
I might be able to do a Saturday draft. Not sure though. If I can't make it I'll be in touch with Jerome to draft for me. I really don't care what time.

Reaction score
i would ask that the keeper go second that night because i don't get off from work that night till 9 or 9:30.

troy

Tbba

Reaction score
Ok. I think I can make the draft at either time Saturday. I'm sure that I'm not working. It might change tomorrow. But as of right now count me in for Saturday.

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
Ok we are on for Saturday night!!!

The draft will be Saturday, September 6.

Big league for 7:00 PM

Keeper league for 9:00 PM

The draft will be at my house: 5021 Sanford Street in Metairie (byTranscontintal and Veterans).
Home phone is 885-0983. Cell number is 491-4767.

OK hope evryone is OK and can make it for then. See you all then.

Stephen

OP
OP
Destroyer IV

Destroyer IV

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Back online and things are good. I can make it Saturday at anytime. Looks like it would be better to have the Big League first. We will be there before 7PM.

Later, Jerry and Rebecca

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
hey everybody jut wanted to let you all know we are very limited to space at my house.if anyone needs to bring kids they are welcome to stay in ryan jason or haleys room and play or watch tv.need to save the chairs we have for the adults which isnt many.but kids are welcome we have a playstation or 2 or 3 so if they want they can bring a game or a movie.brig something to munch on we have cokes and chips we bought out here.we'll try to makr it to the tore but dont know what will be available because stuff is limited.if anyone has folding chairs you might want to bring them.ok thaks
kay

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
I am back home. We are still on for tonight.

Big league for 7:00 PM.

Keeper league for 9:00 PM.

My house - 5021 Sanford ST. Phone is 885-0983.

Stephen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom