Hurricane Ian @ Tampa (1 Viewer)

Best of luck to all our friends and enemies in Tampa Bay this week. May there be no loss of life and only minimum damage. And that goes for all of Fla. Hang on, stay safe.
Who’s Ivan? Jk I know what you meant. Yeah my sister lives in Tampa and said not many people taking it serious enough probably cuz they haven’t had a direct hit from a major hurricane in 100 years

It’s such an out of body experience watching hurricane coverage as a spectator.
lol, it really is. I have some friends that live in St. Pete Beach so I KNOW they're evac'g. And some a tad further inland in Pinellas County but probably evac'g too. Told them I know what they're going through because we here DO know EXACTLY what they're going through.

Best of luck to all our friends and enemies in Tampa Bay this week. May there be no loss of life and only minimum damage. And that goes for all of Fla. Hang on, stay safe.

Amen to that, Kicks. My oldest sister lives in Brandon east of Tampa and they're getting the wind and rain, preparing for power outages to come.
May everyone stay safe 🙏

Who’s Ivan? Jk I know what you meant. Yeah my sister lives in Tampa and said not many people taking it serious enough probably cuz they haven’t had a direct hit from a major hurricane in 100 years
You know Ivan. Hurricanes are name “fluid” now, so they go by whatever name they are feeling at that time.

It’s such an out of body experience watching hurricane coverage as a spectator.
Right? I'm watching the coverage and the track and the satellite like it was headed straight here, and I have to keep giving myself a mental check that this isn't our hurricane.

Is there a way that only the stadium gets messed up and nothing else just so the Bucs have the play on the road the whole season
Nope.

If that were to happen, Rodger would make the Saints give up their stadium and facilities to the Sucs until they got their ship righted...

(After all, the Saints are used to such things.)

If the game has to be moved it seems like the Bucs rather play all the way in Minnesota instead of New Orleans. Either way KC fans will take over even if its still in Tampa. Go Chiefs!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom