Hurricane Season 2021 (2 Viewers)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That’s wild. You have a .07 and an over 7 inches on almost the same line.
I imagine some of the rain gages may not be accurate. I can vouch for the one in Slidell. It's still raining buckets here and the wind is picking up. Marsha said they were having light rain just 15 or so miles north of Slidell. So the Slidell and Picayune gages may be accurate. The one from Grand Isle is probably faulty. It now reads over 12 " when a couple of hours ago read 0.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I imagine some of the rain gages may not be accurate. I can vouch for the one in Slidell. It's still raining buckets here and the wind is picking up. Marsha said they were having light rain just 15 or so miles north of Slidell. So the Slidell and Picayune gages may be accurate. The one from Grand Isle is probably faulty. It now reads over 12 " when a couple of hours ago read 0.
We are getting nailed right now.

brandon8283

Probably a drive-by
Reaction score
Slept through all of it in OSMS. Was no worse than a typical summer afternoon shower here.

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I did some looking around Slidell this afternoon after most of the water receded. My place stayed high and dry but many homes nearby took on some floodwater. Two very good friends flooded. One had 10" of water and the other one was lucky and only had 0.25" in his garage.

1624137126995.png

1624137197347.png

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We're already up to C in June. I'm def that woman in the second meme. I like the years we're not watching The Weather Channel til August.

OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is going to be a repeat of last year, isn't it? Multiple cones zeroing in on Louisiana. Ugh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom