Hurricane Season 2021 (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's unofficially time to start watching the waters, although there's not much danger this early. With all of the recent severe weather that we've had in Louisiana, along with last year's season, I feel like we just roll from one thing to the next. At this point, I fully expect a Category 7 hurricane to magically form in the gulf next week and just spin right over us for days.

So, what are we thinking for predictions? Are we going to beat the predictions for numbers or will we see less action than last year?

Last edited:

Prepare yourself. With the weather situation for Louisiana in the last year, I expect the worst.

two_atl_0d0.png

Yes, this is current. And early.

the heavy showers lately have been a love-hate. they help me sleep, yet i've had a friend flooded.

if this is any indication of hurricane season, it may be a doozy.

Odds are increasing that the party is about to get started. Worth noting the GFS is a completely overhauled model and has quite wild run to run consistency and has really struggled during severe season. However, both the GFS and Euro are showing strengthening storms in the gulf about 9 days out and the ensembles are also hinting at development. Placement and strength are nothing to even consider this far out but it is serves as a reminder to get prepared.

Odds are increasing that the party is about to get started. Worth noting the GFS is a completely overhauled model and has quite wild run to run consistency and has really struggled during severe season. However, both the GFS and Euro are showing strengthening storms in the gulf about 9 days out and the ensembles are also hinting at development. Placement and strength are nothing to even consider this far out but it is serves as a reminder to get prepared.
Boo! What does a 13 year old know?

By the way, I just learned they've done away with the Alpha, Beta extra names. We're gonna get a whole new set if we need them .. but we won't.

Nice. I'll be on vacation if one decides to swing by. Let er roll.

NCH watching area in SW GOM ( Bay of Campeche ) - with 20% chance over next 5 days - said to drift NW or N over that time.

Early June storms mainly rain makers but DAMN LC doesnt need more rain.

NCH watching area in SW GOM ( Bay of Campeche ) - with 20% chance over next 5 days - said to drift NW or N over that time.

Early June storms mainly rain makers but DAMN LC doesnt need more rain.
Part of the year when you start that dance with the devil, “can we have just a tiny TC to knock this heat down a bit?”

Part of the year when you start that dance with the devil, “can we have just a tiny TC to knock this heat down a bit?”

I had a tennis match at 630pm last night.

First time ever that i had to change shirts in between sets because i was soaked. The humidity is absolutely horrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom