Hurricane Season 2021 (2 Viewers)

I had a tennis match at 630pm last night.

First time ever that i had to change shirts in between sets because i was soaked. The humidity is absolutely horrible.
I played 7-9 and I felt like I had just gotten out of a swimming pool when we were done.

I played 7-9 and I felt like I had just gotten out of a swimming pool when we were done.

you didnt happen to be in BR for state last weekend huh?

A storm off NC coast (moving NE - offshore) might become Bill.

And there's this:

A storm off NC coast (moving NE - offshore) might become Bill.

And there's this:

Big rain maker for this weekend. Just hope it doesnt creep thru N GC or stall, or then we have a flooding event.

and for petes sake Mother Nature...leave Lake Charles alone

I had a tennis match at 630pm last night.

First time ever that i had to change shirts in between sets because i was soaked. The humidity is absolutely horrible.

You guys are just getting old.
:unsure: :)

I feel this is needed....

From Jeff Lindner:
At 400pm a tropical storm warning has been issued for the US Gulf coast from Intracoastal City, LA to the FL/AL state line.

Both satellite derived wind products and the early afternoon USAF mission confirm that 92L has a broad low pressure center over the south-central Gulf of Mexico with winds generally in the 25 kt range. The current organizational structure is that below what is classifiable as a tropical cyclone, however global models continue to insist that a tropical cyclone will form in the next 12-24 hours and make landfall along the central US Gulf coast. Given the proximity of the system to landfall on the US Gulf coast, the potential tropical cyclone advisories along with tropical storm warnings have been issued with this system. Besides now an official product from the National Hurricane Center, there has been little change to the forecasting thinking today and the good model consensus continues to take the developing tropical system well east of SE TX with most of the weather and impacts focused east of the center toward the central and eastern US Gulf coast.

Any impacts to SE TX are expected to be minimal with some increase in coastal tides (likely below) levels that would cause any significant coastal flooding and an increase in showers near and east of Galveston Bay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom