Hurricane Season 2021 (1 Viewer)

Winds aren't bad in Biloxi, but we are experiencing heavy rains in squall lines. I'm glad this is mid June. This would be a bad set up from mid August through September

It’s from the weed plant but it isn’t THC. The affects are relaxation without all the red eyes munchies and block headedness. Dago posted a link to what he buys on the insomnia thread and I bought some.

It is THC, just a different a different isomer that isn't as potent. It's quasi-legal now under an interpretation of the Farm Bill that opened things up a bit a few years ago.

That’s wild. You have a .07 and an over 7 inches on almost the same line.
I imagine some of the rain gages may not be accurate. I can vouch for the one in Slidell. It's still raining buckets here and the wind is picking up. Marsha said they were having light rain just 15 or so miles north of Slidell. So the Slidell and Picayune gages may be accurate. The one from Grand Isle is probably faulty. It now reads over 12 " when a couple of hours ago read 0.

I imagine some of the rain gages may not be accurate. I can vouch for the one in Slidell. It's still raining buckets here and the wind is picking up. Marsha said they were having light rain just 15 or so miles north of Slidell. So the Slidell and Picayune gages may be accurate. The one from Grand Isle is probably faulty. It now reads over 12 " when a couple of hours ago read 0.
We are getting nailed right now.

Slept through all of it in OSMS. Was no worse than a typical summer afternoon shower here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom