Hurricane Season 2021 (2 Viewers)

Elsa? Where have I been?

Folks in Fla. need to start paying heavy attention. Damn, it's going to be a long year. It's july 2 and we are seeing a hurricane in the MDR

Attachments

• Cone1.png
    Cone1.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 10
Planning to drive from Nashville to NOLA on Tues.. Thoughts? I’m just wondering if i might have some crappy weather due to the ‘outer bands’ or whatever, when I’m going thru AL and MS.. wondering if i might should push the trip back a few days.

Planning to drive from Nashville to NOLA on Tues.. Thoughts? I’m just wondering if i might have some crappy weather due to the ‘outer bands’ or whatever, when I’m going thru AL and MS.. wondering if i might should push the trip back a few days.
The way things are going, I'm not sure pushing it will accomplish what you want. Roll of the dice.

The 72 hour cone pretty much nails landfall within a few miles.
Well, if this holds up, Elsa’s eye will be right on top of Key West in 72 hours.

Right now I'd keep those plans. Right now it appears we'll be west of the storm and on the good side. Keep your eye on it though. We'll know a lot more come Tuesday.

Still decoupled. The LLC and MLC, are far from being aligned/stacked. Elsa is moving too fast at 30 mph, to become organized into a big problem as far as winds go. Torrential rainfall is always a potential issue. Not seeing much future development with Elsa. Minimum hurricane marginally.

Seems like TS all the way now. couldn't hang on to Cat 1 for long.

1625339063153.png

Euro showing it pretty weak and coming for near Tampa.

1625339128424.png

Can’t be any worse than the rain we have been having since April. Every freaking day. Rain storms,flooded streets. I think I’m investing in a kayak or some sort of boat if they won‘t fix the pumps.

Can’t be any worse than the rain we have been having since April. Every freaking day. Rain storms,flooded streets. I think I’m investing in a kayak or some sort of boat if they won‘t fix the pumps.
Don't invite Murphy like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom