Hurricanes DE killed (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Something is wrong with that program. How could he have been shot right outside of practice? An assassin maybe, no another thug hanging around practice.

They just need to take a few steps back. Maybe even take a few years off. Or at least admit the problem, fix it, and just put up with the lean years.

Shalala needs to clean house, get rid of Coker, the AD, everybody associated with the football team. If she doesn't, she needs to resign and publicly announce this is not what she came for.

I personally thought highly of Shalala but if she can't or won't fix it, she needs to go. I may be partisan and naive, but when somebody I tend to agree with sells themselves out, it really bums me out.

Miami football more turmoil

so i hear on the radio a unversity of miami football was shot to death at his apt.....im lookin for a link

Something is wrong with that program. How could he have been shot right outside of practice? An assassin maybe, no another thug hanging around practice.

He was shot at his apartment complex not right outside practice. It happened a few hours after practice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom