Hurt Pup (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Last night I had my puppy (9 weeks) in my arm and I went to close the shed door. Well, apparently she was spooked by the door and jumped out my arm about 4 feet down and ran to the house. Now she isn't walking on her hind left leg. I am bringing her to the vet this morning, but anyone know about how much xrays and all that cost? Do they offer payment plans?

It's cheaper to cut it off. Then you can say you have a rare Mexican Tripod dog.

Before you take him in take a look at his paw -- my dog had a similar problem and sympton -- after a lot of money we found out that it was not a sprain, break or dislocation -- there was a piece of glass stuck in-between the toes (if thats the correct term for inbetween the paws) -- and thats why she was putting absolutely no weight on the leg --

Don't take a chance, have the up checked out...thier bones are soft at earlier ages, and they can be damaged easily.

Holy hell
Its alrady up to $160 and that's just the xray

So sad so sad

What was the outcome......?

The way people sue at the drop of a hat today, maybe you should sue the Garage Door company for pain and suffering. :smilielol:

Is that you in the avatar?

Right now, yes.

Final bill was $245. The Xray came back with no break. There is a slight seperation at the joints and I was given anti inflammatory medicine. Will have to try and keep her calm for the next few days.

So basically, the vet couldn't do anything.

Right now, yes.

Final bill was $245. The Xray came back with no break. There is a slight seperation at the joints and I was given anti inflammatory medicine. Will have to try and keep her calm for the next few days.

And you missed out on the opportunity to have the only Mexican Tripod on your block.:jpshakehead:

Right now, yes.

first insurance now this....

2010 cant come soon enough eh?

fwiw, I have a golden that is allergic to ragweed and requires "maintenance shots" every 14 days - shots last about 2 months - $150 a vial and special "sensitive skin" food at $56 a bag.( feeding two full grown goldens lasts about 2 weeks) My first reaction to the vets diagnosis...."it's a dog"...:)

But you do what you gotta....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom