Hutchinson, DE, Michigan. Another Watt type player. (1 Viewer)

"It's great, to be, a Michigan Wolverine, it's great, to be, a Michigan Wolverine!"
Hutchinson is one heck of a dominant football player with all of the skills.

Hutchinson is great, but how can we afford to spend yet another #1 pick on a DE when we don’t have a starting-caliber WR or TE on the team right now? Even if Thomas comes back healthy, we have to go WR in this draft b/c the cupboard is practically bare.
I hear ya point, but I doubt this staff would opt for a high end WR in the top 12-15 spots of the 1st round. QB; yes. Any other offensive skilled position player; NO!

If he’s available, Jordan Davis of UGA is my selection. Quality receiver will be there in the 2nd and in FA.

No worries or offense taken. It's been a little fun having Buckeyes on the roster (especially since so many have panned out) but once they're Saints that's really the only way I see them.
Me too. And boy some of them have turned into great players indeed.

My best friend (30 year friend) is a die hard Buckeye fan and I always give him hell about it. I have no college team other than my daughter going to Clemson so I pull for them a bit….

Back in 97 (I think) I laid a few hundred bucks I didn’t have on his Buckeyes to beat the Maize and Blue, Charles Woodson year, well…they lost, I didn’t have the money and had to sell my 27” JVC TV to cover my loss. I’ve not forgiven them since lol.

I forgot about Suh’s accomplishments. Good lord! He was definitely a monster at Nebraska.
Suh was incredibly dominant at Nebraska. I am no expert, but he was the most dominant and most violent DL that I saw in college since Reggie White at UT. Suh hasn't had White's HOF career in the NFL, but he can do things that only a few other guys can/could do, physically.

Hutchinson is great, but how can we afford to spend yet another #1 pick on a DE when we don’t have a starting-caliber WR or TE on the team right now? Even if Thomas comes back healthy, we have to go WR in this draft b/c the cupboard is practically bare.
Get enough 1st round DEs, one has to pan out eventually right? Like Calvin Johnson after the Lions failed for years on WRs. I love Burks…but there is zero chance I’m taking him over Hutchinson. Davenport and Turner weren’t in the same stratosphere as Hutchinson as prospects.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom