Hutchinson, DE, Michigan. Another Watt type player. (1 Viewer)

He’s the best football player in the country
I did not even realize, Hutchinson is in the top 5 discussion for this year’s Heisman. That is insane, considering guys like Reggie White were not in the top 5, in their respective seasons of best play/performance. And Chase Young and the Bosa’ brothers, to name just a few off the top of my head. There was also Clowney, in his last college season. 😳 I could very well be wrong, but none of the guys I mentioned, do I remember being invited to the Heisman trophy presentation.

I did not even realize, Hutchinson is in the top 5 discussion for this year’s Heisman. That is insane, considering guys like Reggie White were not in the top 5, in their respective seasons of best play/performance. And Chase Young and the Bosa’ brothers, to name just a few off the top of my head. There was also Clowney, in his last college season. 😳 I could very well be wrong, but none of the guys I mentioned, do I remember being invited to the Heisman trophy presentation.
Wasn’t Glenn Dorsey (DT, LSU) or Suh (DT, Nebraska) Heisman candidates?

Hutchinson is great, but how can we afford to spend yet another #1 pick on a DE when we don’t have a starting-caliber WR or TE on the team right now? Even if Thomas comes back healthy, we have to go WR in this draft b/c the cupboard is practically bare.

"It's great, to be, a Michigan Wolverine, it's great, to be, a Michigan Wolverine!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom