Huuuumm....Mike Thomas no more Instagram account. (1 Viewer)

One of the guys on ESPN was just talking about how he is interested to see how these labor issues in the NFL and also MLB will go because of the age of social media. It's hard to keep everyone in line when everyone can talk to the masses anytime they want. Maybe this is just the beginning of players going "social media silent".

Saints are not giving up our best WR. I think he just wants a break from social media.
Why would that be the case for him deleting his instagram account? Where are you getting that from?

You people that want to automatically associate CGM deleting his Instagram account with him leaving the Saints are crazy. It could be for any number of reasons.

My point is, FOR A GUY THAT WAS/IS SO OUT THERE WITH HIS PROMOTING VARIOUS GOOD THINGS, WOULD SUDDENLY DELETE ONE OF HIS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS, was weird! But I guess some of you have another agenda.

If someone takes all their team related things from their Twitter or Instagram, that might be something. Deleting an account isn't really worthy of much note.

Pardon my ignorance or not informed on the matter but why is that weird?

People act like social media is a source of life's blood. I don't get it.

My kids have tried countless times to get me on social media saying that it is another way to communicate and while that may be true it's also another way for everyone to know your business. I tell them if they need to communicate with me that badly then dial my number. I get very annoyed when people start blowing me up with text messaging. If you need to text me more than once or twice.............................again....................................dial my number.

Maybe Thomas is just tired of putting so much of himself "out there" for everyone to know and scrutinize.

Maybe I'm a dinosaur but I just don't get it.

Nah man it's a cess pool you aren't missing much.

Nah man it's a cess pool you aren't missing much.

I gathered as much from witnessing how my daughter in law is affected by it. Admittedly she is a HUGE drama queen but I just don't understand why some people subject themselves to the aggravation and often times negative scrutiny that seems to come with it all. All the likes and dislikes and the friending and unfriending..................lol

But that's just me.

If a person wanted to take a social media break for awhile why would they have to delete their instagram or Twitter account?

Why not just not take a break and not go there for X number of days/weeks?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom