Hypo.. IF we did trade BUSH would would you want?? (1 Viewer)

i would trade him for.... a complete ban on trade reggie bush threads on SR.com (Borat Voice) NNNNNNOT

If we did trade Bush we would probably end of trading him to the pats for a freaking 6th round pick

yea that would be a steal if we could have him and shockey that would be unfair :hihi: i do like selvie but i need to see if 07 was a fluke but i would want brandon spikes,j dwyer or sean witherspoon in the first

the lack of a pure speed rusher like simeon rice, or dwight freeney really keeps our d-line from taking that next step IMO.

from reports i read he was often tripple-teamed alot in 2008. but the guy doesn't only get after the passer, he almost has a conference record for TFLs too i think.

taylor mays and eric berry will go in the to 10 but Cody and selvie are special and could slide to that 15-20 range where we could jump up and snag one (this from the guy who absolutley hates trading up). selvie is alot like brian orakpo and cody is alot like shaun rogers and ted washington.

i like witherspoon to replace shanle even but i'm not sold on spikes as an OLB. dwyer is a very good runner but like corner this year i don't think that you spend a 1st next year on a runner when you have pierre and mike in the fold. a 3rd rounder seems more likely a possibility. both pierre and mike bell were undrafted and the giants' (jacobs, ward, and bradshaw) all went after rd. 4.

I dont know but when it comes time for contract extentions.......I give Bell more money than Bush. I dont care how productive Bush becomes and i am not a hater and do like and see his value. But for how much he is paid he is not the valuable. Bell imo is more valuble then Bush.

I'd trade him for Reggie Bush the 2006 version. We could tell him to forget about Free Flo Do in the offseason afterwards and get him to stay the hell away from anyone whose initials are KK. And that includes Kevin Kaesviharn...

He is untradeable. We wouldn't get near the value in replacing Bush compared to what we have WITH Bush. Getting a high 2nd for Bush who really hasn't proven he isn't injury prone is highly speculative, we might get an average starter, or at best a young guy who has a high ceiling with lots of potential, keeping Bush would be better though.

Just for all those who want to trade Bush who or what would you want for him... Btw... I've also had enough of the big reggie thread so this is not meant to turn into that..

Mario Williams :)

He is untradeable. We wouldn't get near the value in replacing Bush compared to what we have WITH Bush. Getting a high 2nd for Bush who really hasn't proven he isn't injury prone is highly speculative, we might get an average starter, or at best a young guy who has a high ceiling with lots of potential, keeping Bush would be better though.

Agree, I don't think his trade value would make up for what we'd be losing. I'd be much more in favor or renegoting his contract down by about 50% than trading him. I think the number one reason that people get so down on him is that he's one of the highest paid running backs in league (maybe the highest). If he was making $5 million a year instead of over $10 million I think people would be more forgiving of his shortcomings as a ball carrier and more appreciate what he does bring to the table. And I think/hope that's what's going to happen next offseason, when his cap number jumps to a ridiculous $13.5 million.

I'd trade him for Reggie Bush the 2006 version. We could tell him to forget about Free Flo Do in the offseason afterwards and get him to stay the hell away from anyone whose initials are KK. And that includes Kevin Kaesviharn...
Kardiact Kat is going to be ******.

the lack of a pure speed rusher like simeon rice, or dwight freeney really keeps our d-line from taking that next step IMO.

from reports i read he was often tripple-teamed alot in 2008. but the guy doesn't only get after the passer, he almost has a conference record for TFLs too i think.

taylor mays and eric berry will go in the to 10 but Cody and selvie are special and could slide to that 15-20 range where we could jump up and snag one (this from the guy who absolutley hates trading up). selvie is alot like brian orakpo and cody is alot like shaun rogers and ted washington.

i like witherspoon to replace shanle even but i'm not sold on spikes as an OLB. dwyer is a very good runner but like corner this year i don't think that you spend a 1st next year on a runner when you have pierre and mike in the fold. a 3rd rounder seems more likely a possibility. both pierre and mike bell were undrafted and the giants' (jacobs, ward, and bradshaw) all went after rd. 4.
im with u i didnt know teams gang up on selvie like that,but to get selvie wouldnt we have to grant or something like that? but i think spikes can play slb and keep shanle at wlb or get spoon to play wlb and move shanle to slb because fujita is fa im not sure if they would sign him back and as far as cody im praying we can get vince wilfork in free agency then we wouldnt need cody

I am his biggest critic, but there is really no point in trading him. Based on his contract compared to his production, you are likely looking at getting a 4th or 5th round pick for him.
I would rather just keep him as a utility player with the slim hope of becoming the player we thought.

Anyone, who thinks he would command a 1st round or thinks we could get Slaton, is insane.

Yeah the NY Giants Defense works too

yes

really ... we dont need a super offense with bush ... without him we already have a super duper offense, we just cannot improve it anymore .. there are no more higher scale to describe our offense

lets get some of NYG DT DE ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom