*Hypothetical Situation* We are at the trade deadline. An AFC playoff team is desperate for a RB and willing to trade a 1st for Ingram & our 4th. (1 Viewer)

This team (I believe) has the potential to win it all and that requires that we think about such a trade in light of its effect on the likelihood that we win a Superbowl. So, if we look like we're in contention for that, no way would I trade Ingram as long as he has been making a good contribution to it. After all, we are only going to have Drew so long and he greatly enhances our chances of winning it all, so we shouldn't remove a key piece if things are looking good.

On the other hand, if we are unlikely to make the playoffs, or if one of our other backs has stepped in effectively to team with Kamara and Ingram is effectively the third back, or if Ingram is suffering from injury, I would take the trade (which few would offer).

Saw this on FB. I don't see Mickey letting him go for less than a 2nd rd pick, even if he's 28 years old, because of what he means to the team.

39012969_10156769840450712_1166310858993696768_o.jpg

Who is Liz Loza?

28 year old physical RB on an expiring contract, PED suspension, who is probably going to get more than he's worth in free agency next year? There's really not a question. The Saints would sign it before the ink from the fax machine was dry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom