Hypothetical: Tua's Hip injury causes him to massively fall in the draft. Saints are on the clock with the 32nd pick and he's still on the board... (1 Viewer)

Would you draft Tua Tagovailoa?

• Yes

Votes: 108 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 61 36.1%

• Total voters
Depends. At this point we have no knowledge to the extent of damage or what the recovery would be. That said, should he happen to fall but his prognosis and recovery are reasonable, even if he won't be able to play next year...you pull the trigger.

Early report seem to be close to a worst case scenario. Dislocated hip and a wall fracture.

Very similar to the injury that ended Bo Jackson’s career.

Assuming Tua’s outlook is that he can play close to what he has shown in 2 years or under, the idea that you have Hurts, Love or Fromm anywhere around Tua’s talent is crazy.

I see 4 1st round QB’s this year, Tua, Herbert, Burrow and Eason.

I don’t do it because lefties don’t generally have success in the nfl. Receivers have to adjust to catching a different spiral, O-line basically gets flipped where the blindside is the right side. Which actually could work in our favor since Ramczyk is the best RT in the league.

And then there’s the injuries. Hard no

With what’s being float around About the extent of his injury he may go I drafted. With that being said I would have no problem throwing a 5-7th round pick at him. At worst Brees retires and you have teddy for a couple years and tua doesn’t have to play for 2-3 years.

Ummm... His injury could be career ending.

Saban didn't ruin him. He just fragile and injury prone. The dude can barely play a full gane without getting injured. He's not built for the NFL.

I don’t do it because lefties don’t generally have success in the nfl. Receivers have to adjust to catching a different spiral, O-line basically gets flipped where the blindside is the right side. Which actually could work in our favor since Ramczyk is the best RT in the league.

Russell Wilson and Watson?

Yeah, Steve Young was a horrible NFL quarterback.
There just haven’t been many.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom