Hypothetical "Who would you vote for"? (1 Viewer)

How would you vote?

• George "Dubya" Bush (R)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Hillary R Clinton (D)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Third Party

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Informed non-voter

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Assuming this were Constitutionally sound and this is what the field looked like in November, how would you vote?

Poll is anonymous for the safety of all participants

edit: For "Third Party" assume candidate matches to a tee your personal preferences, but polls at 5%

Last edited:
Third Party > Not Voting > Hillary > Bush

That anyone would consider giving him a 3rd vote, which likely would be anyone who posted that option, I think you should be kicked out of America.

TPS

George Bush, even though I believe after two terms anybody would be fatigued at such a high pressure,demanding,(and for him) thankless job. And I fought for this country so I think I will stay here if thats okay TPS.

And I would vote for McCain over any of them.

Last edited:
Yuck. Kinda like being stuck in a barrel of horsepoop and having a bunch of cowpoop thrown at you. Do you duck? Same dilemma with that choice.

>>And I fought for this country so I think I will stay here if thats okay TPS.

Any service you have given to the country would be automatically trumped by a 3rd vote for that administration. Sorry, not even Canada would want that kind of voter. Maybe Iran, Russia, Pakistan or Afgahnistan. :shrug:

TPS

Attachments

• 808_img_11.jpg
    808_img_11.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1
  • turd.jpg
    turd.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
Clinton without a doubt, although the third party candidate would be an option if someone with a chance to win (Bloomberg) would run.

Hillary > Bush, so if those were our only realistic choices I would vote for Hillary without reservation.

The times under Clinton were not that bad at all. I don't get all the Hillary hate. Bush is horrible, I'll never vote for him under any circumstances. The guy has a proven record of being a failure.

I can't vote Third Party because I don't know who the Third Party is. If it were David Duke, you 5 (at the current time) would have a LOT of explainin' to do... so voting Third Party assumes it would be someone worth voting for in the first place. Then again, I probably would still vote the same no matter the "Third Party"

What are you guys doing with all these statistics?

Everybody always wants statistics nowadays. Am I too supposed to be gathering statistics of some sort? Is there a project due that I'm unaware of?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom